Chicken Wrap Ups
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 45 minutes
- Total time:
- 50 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 8 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 wrap
Nutrition Per Serving
Try this low-fat Chicken Wrap Ups recipe. The chicken is seasoned with onion, garlic, cumin, red pepper and lime juice for a zesty treat.
- 1 (10.75 oz) can chicken broth
- 2/3 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- Place chicken broth, lime juice, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin and red pepper in 20 cup bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour into self-closing plastic bag or glass or stainless steel dish.
- Add chicken and toss or turn to coat.
- Cover if using dish and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on lightly greased broiler pan or grill and cook 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Warm tortillas. Cut chicken into strips and serve on tortillas.