- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 25 minutes
- Total time:
- 30 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Try this delicious and easy-to-make Chicken Parmigiana recipe. Only 266 calories per serving, this savory entrée uses bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, chicken breast and mozzarella cheese.
- 1/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 can(s) 8 oz tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumb mixture to evenly coat.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet or jelly-roll pan.
- Bake in 375 degree F oven 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; bake 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon tomato sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.