Chicken Harvest Salad featuring Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 5 minutes
- Total time:
- 15 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
Here's an easy salad recipe that uses Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich and Balsamic Dressing. Add chicken breast from the Jenny Craig sandwich and toss with mixed greens, tomatoes, carrots, red onion, apple, dried cranberries and reduced-fat feta.
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich
- 1 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1/4 tsp tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) diced apple or pear, sliced
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Jenny Craig Balsamic Dressing
- Remove chicken breast from frozen Chicken Sandwich. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes, slice and set aside.
- Fold together the salad greens, vegetables and fruits.
- Top the salad with sliced chicken breast, feta cheese and Balsamic Dressing.
- Toast the Chicken Sandwich bun and serve with salad.