Cajun Turkey Burgers
- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 5 minutes
- Total time:
- 20 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 Turkey Burger
Nutrition Per Serving
Perfect for a weekend BBQ or dinner, try our healthy Cajun Turkey Burgers recipe! Turkey patties are seasoned with a spicy Creole rub, garlic, stewed tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 nonstick vegetable spray
- 1 lb(s) ground turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Creole seasoning, divided
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt, stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Prepare charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking.
- In medium bowl, combine turkey, Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning.
- Evenly divide turkey mixture into 4 burgers, approximately 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Grill burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side or until 160ºF is reached (using meat thermometer) and meat is no longer pink in the middle.
- In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine tomatoes, remaining Creole seasoning and garlic.
- Cook 5 minutes or until most of liquid has evaporated.