Blue Cheese Tenderloin Steaks
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes
- Total time:
- 25 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 2 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 steak
Nutrition Per Serving
Show off your culinary skills with this Blue Cheese Tenderloin Steaks recipe. Steak is rubbed with garlic and garnished with a yogurt, blue cheese and onion topping. Only 240 calories per serving.
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tsp plain, lowfat yogurt
- 1 tsp onion, minced
- 1 dash white pepper
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1-in thick
- 1/2 large garlic clove, halved
- 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onion, and pepper. Set aside.
- Rub each side of steaks with cut surface of garlic.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 2-3 inches from heat source. Broil for 5-6 minutes.
- Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Turn and broil for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with remaining salt.
- Top each steak with an equal amount of the cheese mixture.
- Broil for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.