- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 1 minutes
- Total time:
- 6 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 6 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 s'more
Nutrition Per Serving
Treat yourself to a tasty Banana S'more with this recipe. A twist on the classic S'more, this dish adds banana slices into the mix. Only 108 calories per serving, and 3 grams of fat. Enjoy!
- 1 banana, firm and sliced
- 12 lowfat graham cracker squares
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) milk chocolate candy
- Arrange 4 banana slices on each of 6 graham cracker squares.
- Top with marshmallow.
- Microwave 12 to 15 seconds or until puffed.
- Place 2 squares chocolate on remaining 6 graham crackers.
- Microwave 1 minute or until just soft.
- Put halves together to make sandwich.