Asian Beef Salad
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 25 minutes
- Total time:
- 30 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Enjoy a crunchy and flavorful salad topped with tender, marinated beef. This low-cal Asian Beef Salad recipe is only 226 calories per serving. Try it with our delicious Citrus-Soy Dressing recipe to flavor-up your greens.
- 1 lb(s) boneless beef top sirloin steak - cut 1 inch thick
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro - chopped
- 4 cup(s) mixed salad greens or thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 2 Tbsp peanuts - coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 Citrus Soy Dressing
- Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Broil 16 to 21 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Trim fat from steak and carve crosswise into slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine steak, onion and cilantro.
- Pour prepared Citrus-Soy Dressing over steak mixture, toss to coat.
- Arrange salad greens or cabbage on serving platter; top with steak mixture.
- Sprinkle with peanuts if desired.