Apricot Glazed Ham
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total time:
- 1 hour 35 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 20 Servings
- Portion size:
- 2.5 ounces
Nutrition Per Serving
Enjoy a delicious and low-calorie apricot glazed ham for dinner. Only 160 calories per serving, this ham is the perfect balance of savory and sweet.
- 1 5lb fully cooked whole boneless ham
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2/3 cup(s) apricot nectar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Place ham on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 325º F oven for 1 to 1½ hours or until meat thermometer registers 140º F.
- For the glaze, in a small saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and cloves.
- Stir in apricot nectar and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Brush ham with glaze.
- Continue baking 15-20 minutes more, brushing occasionally with glaze.