Apple Crush Tea
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 10 minutes
- Total time:
- 15 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 12 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 cup
Nutrition Per Serving
Spice up your tea with this Apple Crush Tea recipe. Select an individual tea bag of your choosing and pair with unsweetened apple juice, no-sugar added cranberry juice, lemon juice, pumpkin pie spice and sugar substitute.
- 5 individual tea bags (any flavor)
- 5 cup(s) boiling water
- 5 cup(s) unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cup(s) reduced calorie or no-sugar added cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5 pkg(s) any sugar substitute
- Place tea bags in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Add boiling water. Cover and steep for 8 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Add remaining ingredients to tea and mix well.
- Serve warm or over ice.