Improve Your Success with Support Tools
Support comes in all sizes. Building a support network is crucial to help you in your weight loss success. In addition to the support you receive from the people in your support network, support can also come in the form of tools and resources.
Consider adding these Jenny tools to your ‘support network’ to help you stay on track, reach your goals, and transition to lifelong weight management.
1. Jenny Online Community: Join the Jenny Craig online community to share your successes, get support and feedback on your challenges, and support others on their own journeys. Having the community available to you 24/7 can be a great way to stay connected and get support whenever you need it!
2. Meal Planning and Menu Support: Since Jenny is all about flexibility and support, we have great resources available to you to support your meal planning needs. Our extensive collection of recipes is chock full of healthy, nutritious ideas to help you mix up your menu plan, enjoy family dining and transition to lifelong healthy eating. Our online planner allows you to plan meals, days and weeks in advance, using our database complete with grocery foods, restaurant meals and Jenny’s Cuisine®. Don’t forget the support of your consultant! He/she can provide you with countless tips, hints and tricks. Create your own meals using the Meal On Your Own guidelines. The structure for a 1200 calorie menu looks like this:
|Meal||Average Calorie Range|
|Breakfast Exchange: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 milk, 1 meat||250-300|
|Lunch Exchange: 2 starch, 2 veg, 2 meat, 1 fat||300-350|
|Dinner Exchange: 1 starch, 2 veg, 3 meat, 1 fat||300-350|
|Snack Exchange: 1 starch, 1 fat||100-150|
3. Jenny Craig Resources: Use these tools to help you stay on track at a glance.
- Did you know ½ cup is about the size of a computer mouse? One teaspoon is the size of a quarter? You will now! Learn the visual cues for portion control, so you can master portion control in a heartbeat
- Take our grocery list with you as you plan and shop, so you can make the best choices for your plan.
- Study up on the Volumetrics Approach® and Free Foods, which you can add into your menu plan with abandon -- a great way to support your goals and planning needs with no guilt and lots of great taste!
Don’t forget about our mobile app, online weight loss tools and resources as you plan your support network. We are here to guide you whenever and wherever you need it. Still worried about getting support for your goals? We care. Call your consultant or our client support center at 1.800.JennyCare. We’re here for you!