15 Ways to Pamper Yourself - For $10 Or Less!
Whether you’ve just successfully completed your first week on the Jenny Craig Program or you need an inexpensive “indulgence” for no specific reason. It is important to pamper yourself to feel good and help keep your life -- and psyche -- in balance.
Life is too short not to reward ourselves. After all, one of Jenny Craig’s main “success factors” is maintaining a balanced approach to living -- which includes pampering yourself and taking well-deserved time to nurture mind, body and spirit. There is more to life than work, healthy eating and exercise (although all three are important). It is important to fit in time to relax and unwind as well.
If you had a fantasy “wish list,” new car, new house, jewelry and travel may be at the top of that list. But more practical indulgences can have an impact as well.
Here are 15 ways to pamper yourself for $10 or less:
1. Treat yourself to an at-home manicure.
2. Turn your bathroom into a Spa with a fizzy bath bomb and some candles.
3. Visit your local Farmer’s Market and enjoy the tasty free samples.
4. Add some color to your bedroom with a few stems of your favorite flower.
5. Indulge in a light cocktail--like a wine spritzer with lots of fresh fruit.
6. Unwind with a best-selling paperback from a used bookstore.
7. Enjoy a cup of nonfat frozen yogurt (splurge on fruit toppings!)
8. Check out an early morning matinee.
9. People watch at your favorite coffee shop.
10. Go for a leisurely drive.
11. Enjoy a cup of tea to the last drop--uninterrupted.
12. Take a walk on the beach or at your local park.
13. Spend some quality time with your dog or cat or iPod.
14. Deep condition your hair--you’ll feel like a million bucks for less!
15. Place a cucumber slice on each closed eyelid and relax for five minutes.
Whether you’re celebrating a milestone or just need a pick-me-up, pamper yourself with a few inexpensive indulgences. You deserve it!
Extract: Whether you’ve just successfully completed your first week on the Jenny Craig Program or you need an inexpensive “indulgence” for no specific reason. It is important to pamper yourself to feel good and help keep your life -- and psyche -- in balance.