Stay Satisfied with Healthy Portions of Delicious Meals and Snacks.
Here's just a sample of Jenny's Cuisine® menu items you could enjoy each and every day.
Jenny's Cuisine® offers guilt-free desserts and snacks each and every day.
- Cookies 'n Cream Cheesecake
- White Cheddar Popcorn
- Cheese Curls
- Yogurt Dream Bar
- Lemon Coolers
- Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- Cinnamon Twist
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolatey Carmel Peanut Bar
Jenny Craig? Your personal coach can help.
Call us or stop by your local centre today.
Gingered Chicken with Vegetables
2 Tbls Vegetable oil, divided
1 Boneless, skinless chicken breast,
cut into thin strips
1 cup Red pepper strips
1 cup Fresh mushrooms, sliced
16 Fresh pea pods, cut in half crosswise
1/2 cup Sliced water chestnuts
1/4 cup Green onions, sliced
1 Tbl Fresh ginger root, grated
1 large Clove of garlic, crushed
2/3 cup Reduced-fat, reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 Tbls Equal® Spoonful
2 Tbls Low sodium soy sauce
4 tsps Cornstarch
2 tsps Dark sesame oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir fry chicken until no longer pink; remove chicken from skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in skillet. Add red peppers, mushrooms, pea pods, water chestnuts, green onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Stir fry mixture 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, Equal®, soy sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil until smooth. Stir into skillet mixture. Cook over medium heat until thick and clear. Stir in chicken; heat through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.